To enable you to perfect yourself in surgical anatomy for orofacial aesthetics Odonto Partners Academy has launched this important advanced course at the M.A.R.C Institute in Miami, which has the following differentials:
- it is a theoretical-practical course whose training is realized in fresh frozen specimen;
- the course approach is multidisciplinary; the faculty team is compound by renowned specialists in the field;
- all classes are taught in portuguese;
- the accomplishment of the course gives the student an international certificate;/li>
- the large casuistry and discussion of clinical cases;;
More than 150 students participated in this training with Odonto Partners in Miami!
WHAT'S THE REASON FOR THE ODONTO PARTNERS MAKE THIS COURSE IN MIAMI?
In fact, more than just one reason, Odonto Partners elected six. Check-out::
- In Brazil, there is no structure for training in fresh frozen specimen such as the structure that exists in M.A.R.C. – Miami Anatomical Research Center;
- Practical training in fresh frozen specimen is essencial for experiencing and developing technical skills in a realistic way;
- Clinical and surgical experience, very close to the real world, allows health professionals to gain more confidence in their practical activity;
- The training of a new procedure prevents the occurrence of errors that could be triggered by lack of practice in a controlled environment;
- It is possible to apply the theoretical knowledge presented previously and discuss with the peers about the practical aspects of the procedures;
- The anatomy of the head and neck is seen in deep, exploring all the possible structures of treatment with the various resources and the most advanced techniques in orofacial harmonization.
IN ADDITION, FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE WE INCLUDE:
- high standard hotel ( 4 nights in hotel with bedrooms for 2 students + breakfast + internet );
- coffee break (during the course);
- 4 days transportation (hotel to course location).
CHECK THEN THE PROGRAM CONTENT AND SIGN UP NOW!Save the dates for the next classes: November 18, 19, 20 and 21.*
- 01. Digital planning;
- 02. Digital facial analysis;
- 03. Visagism applied to orofacial aesthetics;
- 04. MDcodes protocol (notions);
- 05. Complete protocols with botulinum toxin (face and neck, including Nefertitis Lifting);
- 06. Complete protocols with fillers (SNL, lip biomodelation, rhinomodeling, and wrinkles throughout the face);
- 07. Facial Volumizers (malar, chin and mandible);
- 08. Hidration superficial with hyaluronic acid (skinbooster);
- 09. Integrated protocols with botulinum toxin, hyaluronic acid (various densities and purposes), polylactic acid and dense fillers for facial harmonization;
- 10. Bichectomy (including surgical reconstruction of the parotid duct);
- 11. Facial yarn;
- 12. Enzyme treatment technique of chin (submental/double chin);
- 13. Definitive surgical correction for gengival smile;
- 14. Aesthetic periodontal pink (gingival reconstruction, filling of vestibular alveolar bone defects);
- 15. 3D Facial painting;
- 16. Dissection;
- 17. Discussion of clinical cases;
- 18. Rigid surgical face fillers.
Practical and theoretical classes, didactic material, consumables for practical, 4 daily at the Hotel, breakfast at the hotel, internet.
Dr. Flávio Luposeli – CRO/SP Nº 60.866
- Dental surgeon;
- Specialist in dentistry by APCD SJC;
- Specialist in TMJ Disfunction by Unifesp – Paulista School of Medicine;
- Training in Oral Rehabilitation with Implants at the University of Texas;
- Responsible for research with Botulinum Toxin and Biomaterials of C.O.D.D. – FOUSP;
- Member of the Global Scientific Advisory Council for Botulinum Toxin at Ipsen Beaufour – Munich, Germany;
- Coordinating Professor of Botulinum Toxin Course and Injectable Dental and Dermal Fillers of Odonto Partners;
- Professor Coordinator of the course of Surgical Anatomy for Advanced Orofacial Esthetics of Odonto Partners/M.A.R.C. – Miami Anatomical Research Center, USA;
- Scientific Director of SBTI – Brazilian Society of Botulinum Toxin and Facial Implants;
- ITI Member – International Team for Implantology;
- Guest speaker at several National and International Congresses;
- Clinical Director of Luposeli Dental Spa.
Dr. Marcos Pitta
- He graduated in Dentistry from Paulista University where received his master's degree in CTBMF, was assistant of CTBMF clinic at University Hospital of USP and was resident in maxillofacial surgery at Baylor University in Dallas USA. He currently has a private practice, being a guest professor of four graduate programs in Orthodontics and head of the buco maxillo facial surgery department of three large hospitals in São Paulo City Brazil.
Dr. Sergio Kahn
- Post-doctoral studies in Periodontics – UERJ;
- Specialist in Periodontics UERJ;
- Master in Periodontics UERJ;
- Doctor of Dentistry at UFRJ;
- Graduation and Master Professor of UVA;
- Member: Brazilian Society of Periodontics (SOBRAPE)/ Brazilian Society of Dental Research/ International Association for Dental Research/American Academy of Periodontology.
- Doctor in Periodontics – UERJ;
- Master in Dental Clinic – UFFE;
- Specialist in Periodontics – OCEx;
- Professor of the Specialization in Periodontics Course at PUC-RJ (IOPUC);
- Professor of graduation course of UVA;
- Member American Academy of Periodontology;
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Periodontics – SOBRAPE.
A equipe toda está de parabéns, são totalmente empenhados em ensinar!!! Muita qualidade, dedicação, gentileza, prestativos e conteúdo totalmente esclarecedor do curso!!! Que continuem assim como são, com certeza voltarei para outros cursos!!
Dr. Sergio Henrique Oliveira Brandt
ASK ABOUT OUR PRICES AND CONDITIONS
WITH OUR SALES TEAM.