First edition in Miami, the course of techniques of periodontal and preimplant tissue and management – International Module, addresses the most modern and minimally invasive techniques of tissue manipulation, enabling the professional to offer his patient a satisfactory aesthetic in a planning interdisciplinary. And more:
- It is performed at the M.A.R.C. – Miami Anatomical Research Center Institute, instead of practical classes on mannequins suitable for each type of procedure the training will be accomplishedin fresh frozen specimen;
- The course approoach is multidisciplinary of theoretical-practical nature;
- The Team is composed of two renowned specialists in the field, authors of the book "Gingival Smile";
- All classes are taught in portuguese;
- The accomplishment of the course gives the student an international certificate.
WHAT MORE ODONTO PARTNERS CAN ANTECIPATE ABOUT THE AESTHETIC PLASTIC SURGERY COURSE – INTERNATIONAL MODULE?
- It is an opportunity to simulate in the mouth the techniques of tissue manipulation;
- Considering that manipulation of soft tissue is extremely sensitive (and therefore subject to several errors), it is of fundamental importance to acquire training and learning curve, as this course ensures;
- This is a theoritical-practical immersion in the main techniques of radiocular coating, perioimplant recoating and clinical crown augmentation in aesthetic areas and gingival smile treatment.
WHAT'S THE REASON FOR THE ODONTO PARTNERS MAKE THIS COURSE IN MIAMI?
In fact, more than just one reason, Odonto Partners elected six. Check-out:
- In Brazil, there is no structure for training in fresh frozen specimen such as the structure that exists in M.A.R.C. – Miami Anatomical Research Center;
- Practical training in fresh frozen specimen is essencial for experiencing and developing technical skills in a realistic way;
- Clinical and surgical experience, very close to the real world, allows health professionals to gain more confidence in their practical activity;
- The training of a new procedure prevents the occurrence of errors that could be triggered by lack of practice in a controlled environment;
- It is possible to apply the theoretical knowledge presented previously and discuss with the peers about the practical aspects of the procedures;
- The anatomy of the head and neck is seen in deep, exploring all the possible structures of treatment with the various resources and the most advanced techniques in orofacial harmonization.
IN ADDITION, FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE WE INCLUDE:
- high standard hotel (ask about rooms + breakfast + internet);
- coffee break (during the course).
CHECK THEN THE PROGRAM CONTENT AND SIGN UP NOW!
- 01. Clinical crown increase in aesthetic areas: approaches and surgical
- 02. Periodontal biotype and biological space;
- 03. Patchwork and sutures;
- 04. Upper lip repositioning surgery;
- 05. Check-list of recoating radicular;
- 06. Techniques of removal of the graft of the palatal mucosa;
- 07. Surgical techniques of radicular recoating (Langer & Langer, Bruno, Zuchelli, Allen, Harris);
- 08. Peri-Implant plastic surgery;
- 09. Upper lip repositioning technique;
- 10. Clinical crown augmentation technique in aesthetic areas;
- 11. Techniques for removal of the graft of the palate (double blade, single incision, deprived epithelial-connective);
- 12. Bruno's Technique;
- 13. Allen technique (tunneling);
- 14. Zuchelli Technique;
- 15. Discussion of cases.
Included: Practical and theoretical classes, didactic material, consumables for practical classes, coffee breaks, breakfast, free wi-fi and hotel (3 nights).
- Post-doctoral studies in Periodontics – UERJ;
- Specialist in Periodontics UERJ;
- Master in Periodontics UERJ;
- Doctor of Dentistry at UFRJ;
- Graduation and Master Professor of UVA;
- Member: Brazilian Society of Periodontics (SOBRAPE)/ Brazilian Society of Dental Research/ International Association for Dental Research/American Academy of Periodontology.
Es un gran honor tener en nuestro equipo los autores del libro “Sorriso Gengival”
Un libro espectacular sobre un nuevo concepto de Estética Rosa.
- Doctor in Periodontics – UERJ;
- Master in Dental Clinic – UFFE;
- Specialist in Periodontics – OCEx;
- Professor of the Specialization in Periodontics Course at PUC-RJ (IOPUC);
- Professor of graduation course of UVA;
- Member American Academy of Periodontology;
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Periodontics – SOBRAPE.
“Superou minhas expectativas! Muito Obrigada!”.
Dra. Mariana Paolillo Neme
“Parabéns! Continuem com essa maravilhosa missão de formar profissionais grandiosos”
Dr. Sérgio Ricardo Thomé
ASK ABOUT OUR PRICES AND CONDITIONS
WITH OUR SALES TEAM.