To enable you to improve your skull-facial descriptive anatomy and topographic, the Odonto Partners Academy has launched this important and advanced course at the M.A.R.C. Institute in Miami, which has the following advantages:
- it is a theoretical-practical course whose training is realized in fresh frozen specimen;
- the course approach is multidisciplinary; the faculty team is compound by renowned specialists in the field;
- all classes are taught in portuguese;
- the accomplishment of the course gives the student an international certificate.
WHAT'S THE REASON FOR THE ODONTO PARTNERS MAKE THIS COURSE IN MIAMI?
In fact, more than just one reason, Odonto Partners elected three. Check-out:
- In Brazil, there is no structure for training in fresh frozen specimen such as the structure that exists in M.A.R.C. – Miami Anatomical Research Center;
- The anatomy of the head and neck is seen in deep, exploring all possible structures with practical applicability, both, from a clinical and surgical point of view;
- In-deep knowledge in descriptive and topographic anatomy allows for a broad understanding of the functioning of facial structures, making it easier to understand the functioning of these anatomical structures together – a fact that prevents surgical complications and improves rehabilitation planning.
CHECK THEN THE PROGRAM CONTENT AND SIGN UP NOW!
The dates for the next classes will be announced soon.
- 01. Descriptive anatomy of the bony structures of the head;
- 02. Descriptive anatomy of chewing muscles and face;
- 03. Vascular descriptive anatomy of the face;
- 04. Neuroanatomy of face;
- 05. Anatomical design of face;
- 06. 3D facial painting of mastication and face muscles;
- 07. 3D facial vascular painting of the face;
- 08. 3D facial painting of the face nerves;
- 09. Disección anatómica en fresh frozen specimen
- 10. Visualization of the structures studied in deep;
- 11. Multidisciplinary technical discussion;
- 12. Risk and benefit assessment.
Included: Practical and theoretical classes, didactic material, consumables for practical classes and coffee breaks.
Dr. Eduardo Cottechia Ribeiro
- Anatomist – Paulista School of Medicine;
- Master and Phd in Anatomy;
- Professor Responsible for the discipline of Anatomy – Paulista School of medicine.
Dr. Flávio Luposeli – CRO/SP Nº 60.866
- Dental surgeon;
- Specialist in dentistry by APCD SJC;
- Specialist in TMJ Disfunction by Unifesp – Paulista School of Medicine;
- Training in Oral Rehabilitation with Implants at the University of Texas;
- Responsible for research with Botulinum Toxin and Biomaterials of C.O.D.D. – FOUSP;
- Member of the Global Scientific Advisory Council for Botulinum Toxin at Ipsen Beaufour – Munich, Germany;
- Coordinating Professor of Botulinum Toxin Course and Injectable Dental and Dermal Fillers of Odonto Partners;
- Professor Coordinator of the course of Surgical Anatomy for Advanced Orofacial Esthetics of Odonto Partners/M.A.R.C. – Miami Anatomical Research Center, USA;
- Scientific Director of SBTI – Brazilian Society of Botulinum Toxin and Facial Implants;
- ITI Member – International Team for Implantology;
- Guest speaker at several National and International Congresses;
- Clinical Director of Luposeli Dental Spa.
Dr. Marcos Pitta
- He graduated in Dentistry from Paulista University where received his master's degree in CTBMF, was assistant of CTBMF clinic at University Hospital of USP and was resident in maxillofacial surgery at Baylor University in Dallas USA. He currently has a private practice, being a guest professor of four graduate programs in Orthodontics and head of the buco maxillo facial surgery department of three large hospitals in São Paulo City Brazil.
ASK ABOUT OUR PRICES AND CONDITIONS
WITH OUR SALES TEAM.